Here are some of mine:
1) The villain killing a bunch of people then when he has the protagonist, instead of killing him, he is explaining the entire plot of the movie, like, in one sentence.
2) The girl falling when running.
3) Black man getting killed first in the movie.
4) The argument love story. The characters argue with each other or nit-pick each other then fall in love in the end(Casino Royale for example)
5) The hot girl falling for the nerd. It’s absurd.
6) Kung Fu. Don’t get me wrong. I love Martial Arts, but everyone from old farts like Laim Neeson to Keanu Reeves are doing it, but if you asked them can they actually do it in real life, they would probably pull a muscle trying to answer the question.